Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Birthday Week

Hey,

So for the fourth we had dinner at one of our recent converts house with the guy who baptized him and his family so we had some giant burgers and lit some fireworks but the mission prez wanted us in by 7 which was lame. I am still waiting on the next transfer which is in two weeks. 😁
Yes it is my birthday this week which is pretty important. As far as request go just Oreos and fruit smiles(which btw Linda sent me some of them and I hadn't had any in such a long time and it was mana straight from heaven) some money would be nice. I don't have a basketball which is a problem because we ball every pday or just some ties and when you're picking out the ties just think "is this Riley?" And you'll be fine.
So the story with my comp and the golden investigators we had goes like this:
It was a less-active member and his nonmember wife so we were planning on having our fourth lesson with them on a Wednesday because that is we he texted us was good for him so my companion told the. That he would have to call our dinner first so we could see what time we would be available so obviously they took it as dinner was more important than them. Needless to say, I handle everything on the phone from now on. 

We have a few investigators but none of them have really any promise. The work in this area is so slow.😩😩

I don't remember what we did exactly, I want to say we did double it and make four 8x8 but it's been over a year ago so...

Also I started a quote book as a joke. Here it is so far.

Quote Book:

"I have convincing evidence that I am immortal....I haven't died yet"
- Elder Tomlinson

"We're in the Pacific Ocean!!!!!"
-Crazy Guy at Panda Express
"He has a point, I mean we are in the Pacific Ocean."
-Elder Kokkola

"And I'll never forget what it said...dang it I think I forgot it"
- Elder Coutu

"Have you no shame?"
-Elder Stephenson

"It's like you got Autism and start speaking"
-Elder Herrador

"I've been in prison so I know what it's like to be violated...no, not
like that!
- Brother McClung


*McClurg laugh*
- Elder McClurg

"Y'all need quezacoatl"
- Elder Tomlinson

"Willis is like 30% gay and Wilding is like 70%"
"What if you put them together?"
"They were definitely 100% gay together"
-Elder Beard
-Elder Kelly
-Elder Tomlinson

"We really need to get this done"
"What if, and just give me time to explain this all, okay, just okay, hear me out here, okay, just, okay, we do it... tomorrow?"
-Elder McClurg 
-Elder Tomlinson
 
"I'm so full!"
"But we just made this dessert"
"...go on"
-Elder Tomlinson
-Every member ever

"That's not the best idea and that's not me saying that"
"Really? Because you just said it"
-Elder McClurg 
-Elder Tomlinson

"Put some makeup on because your face sucks"
-Sister Rexlinger 

Talk to ya later
Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment