Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Patience

Hey things are going good here. I wasn't able to reply son Monday due
to the fact that a seventy is going on a mission tour in our mission
and so our p-day was changed to today. The work is going alright, I
think I have finally started to get the members to understand that our
baptisms come from their referrals. We had a referral but my comp and
them had a misunderstanding so now my mission president is teaching
them. I'm in the Roseville 1st ward. Right now with my companion, I'm
honestly having a hard time with him. I think the Lord is trying to
help me grow patience because this is the 3rd transfer I have had a
companion I couldn't stand. My patience has definitely grown because I
am just surprised I haven't yelled at him yet. Love the pictures.

Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment