Monday, March 2, 2015

Letter to Mom

Things are still going pretty well here in redding. The more I been out on my mission the more glad I am that I made the decision to come out here. Guess what my companion's favorite place to eat at is? Taco Bell. I don't remember if I told you that or not, all the days sort of start to blur together. Also I did the math and if Taylor leaves on June 10th then we will get home on the same day. Because a mission isn't really 2 years or 18 months. It's that amount minus 4 days. Except for me because I came into the field on a transfer that was a week longer than usual. So mine is 2 years plus 3 days. So we will both come home December 6th, 2016. Funny coincidence. Tell everyone back home I said hi and tell Brook I'm still waiting on my Christmas present. It got a little cold here too which was weird but in the summer it will hit triple digits which will be just great. I know you can't detect sarcasm in an email but I hope you at least got that. Not much else to talk about but hope you have a good day and maybe see this email early and message me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment