Friday, December 5, 2014

First Letter from the MTC

Hey Mom and Dad

The MTC is great! I have a great companion, Elder Campbell. I was called as district leader for the district I will have as long as I'm in the MTC. It comes with a lot of responsibilities and I have to remember to do a lot of thing but I know there is a learning curve and I welcome the challenge. I feel as though I have learned more at the MTC in a couple of days than in all my years of church going. The branch president said not to only be looking forward to going to the mission field and to focus on the MTC. Is it bad that I still want to get out to the mission field still? I have a few things that I might need you to send me. I have no way to charge my camera, it uses the same cord as the phone I had before I left so I'm guessing you still have a few of those lying around considering every phone outside of Iphone uses it. I also need a way to be able to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer and if you could send me my under amour shoes so I can run in those. A water bottle would also be nice. I also don't have an alarm clock, which isn't a problem now but could become one. but I just wanted to let you guys know what is going on, I haven't been here long so there isn't much. Mom, once I have a way to send you pictures, because the wifi on my the camera doesn't work very well, I have about 100 pictures already so be ready for that. also here is my MTC address:

Elder Riley James Tomlinson
DEC16  CA-ROS
2009 N 900 E Unit 165
Provo UT 84602

All the best,
Elder <----- ☻ Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment