Sunday, December 14, 2014

Another Letter from the MTC

Hey,
Everything is going good at the MTC. I have been able to teach some amazing investigators and have really felt the spirit. The MTC is weird about having me send photos but I will as soon as I can. Thanks for sending me all the stuff, I just got it today and it was great to actually have all that stuff. I have my tennis shoes(the orange ones) but I was talking about my under armour ones. its crazy that I leave for the mission field on tuesday. I gave the district a quote which said "You will never receive a commandment from God that is not beneficial to your eternal salvation." After I told everyone that they keep saying that I am going to be a member of the seventy or something. I really feel unprepared for the mission field but then I realized that the second I feel like I can do everything on my own is the second I stop relying on the Lord for help. Also if anyone goes to dearelder.com and while I'm at the MTC any letters you send me from there are free and I will get them that day. MTC food is actually pretty good, today I had a western burger for lunch which was pretty good. The food is mediocre but there is as much as you want of it. I fairly certain the sister missionaries are trying to flirt with me which is a NO-NO. I mean that is pretty much all that is happening with me, probably will have more going on once I get into the field.

Remember dearelder.com,
Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment