Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day

Hey things are going great here we had a double baptism last Saturday. I don't have pictures yet because the family hasn't sent them to me but I will send some pictures of that next week. Right now I am double covering so I am in both Wheatland and Olivehurst with Elder Nunley. He is a good guy, haven't wanted to strangle yet. That's crazy that Aaron is going on a mission, time just feels like it's going by so fast like the fact that I only have 9 months left which shocks me on a daily basis. Me and my companion so from reason have gotten a lot of referrals which hardly ever happens for missionaries so we are really excited about those. So I FINALLY got my card to work it was a frustrating and difficult process but it is activated and working so DON'T send another one because then I will have to deal with that one as well.

Love. Heart. Gooey emotional stuff. Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment