Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1

Things are still going along as usual here. I am still in Yuba City
Stake covering both Olivehurst and Wheatland. If you want to know
where these places are I think you can find mission maps on lds.org.
My companion is Elder Nunley, he's a cool guy we get along. That's
awesome that Aaron got his mission call, I hear that that mission has
one of the highest baptism rates. Oh, I had interviews with President
recently and he said that when Jake gets his mission call that I can
Skype him and talk to him about it so keep that in mind and keep me
updated for that. We got a new investigator who is super solid but the
biggest obstacle I think they will have is the Word of Wisdom. That's
all that is new with me.

Love. Heart. Gooey emotional stuff. Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment