Monday, March 7, 2016

Mar 7

Things are still going pretty well in Cali. My companion has a lot of stuff he is dealing with so that means I have a lot of stuff I am dealing with so I have been kinda tired lately. That sounds like a great birthday present. Interesting foods on my mission? I've had balut, chicken feet, and quail eggs but that is about it you don't get very many different foods on a state side mission. Jake emailed me and told me all about his mission papers which is awesome. Remember that my Mission President says I can Skype home when he gets his mission call so keep me in the loop. My new shoes are working out great. We still play a lot of basketball but I have never heard of "nerd guns" we do occasionally play with nerf guns.

Love. Heart. Gooey emotional stuff. Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment