Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct 26th

Things in the mission field are going great. Nothing new really to report. I am still but my companion in now Elder Wadsworth and we are getting along great! We  were in the MTC together so it is pretty fun to have a comp that you have known your whole mission. Sorry about not writing last week but things just got really hectic and president doesn't want us emailing after 6 and before I knew it,it was already past that time. Finally Jake got his eagle. It's really nice to hear about all the people who are just going out on mission because then I just get to come home before all those suckers. lol. that wast laugh out loud that was a person drowning. I don't have a copy of my blessing, I forgot to bring it with me and I tried getting one from online but salt lake say that our Patriarch never sent it to them. I'll try to keep up the good work but California is California. Talk to ya later.    
Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment