Monday, September 14, 2015

Baptism this saturday!!!!

I have a baptism this Saturday! Our investigator, Blake, is getting baptized and he wants me to confirm him. I am pretty nervous since I have never done that before but I think I will be alright. He is probably the most solid investigator I have had my entire mission so far. I am so excited to see him get baptized especially since when he goes to the temple I will be able to go with him which will be awesome also. Not much else has happened here in the past week. We had transfers a while ago but they didn't affect me. I was pretty sick on Saturday but I am feeling a lot better. We played 21 today and I made everyone look like a fool on the court. Let me know what is going on down in Missouri and I'll make sure to get you some pictures of the baptism on Saturday. Talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment