Monday, November 23, 2015

11/23

Hey, sorry I haven't written in a while things have been really crazy. My companion went home and so I have been in a tricompanionship for the last couple of days. Transfers are up and I am being transferred to the Linda Hmong mission in Yuba city which will be interesting because I don't speak Hmong. We only have 4 Hmong elders on the mission and one is going home so president is having me take his place. I don't know how I feel about it because every lesson and sacrament meeting I will just be sitting there with no idea what people are saying. It is crazy that I am so close to my year mark. They say in the mission that days feel like years, weeks feel like months, months feel like weeks, and years feel like days. I'm not sure what my plans for thanksgiving are because I am going to be in a completely new area. Some things that would be nice for Christmas is a jacket like just a normal looking jacket for when it gets cold. My sunglasses also broke so some more like those would be nice, they are called the wayfarer style. That's all I can think of right now if I do think of anything else I'll let you know. I'm counting down the days too.

Love. Heart. Gooey emotional stuff. Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment