Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

Things are still pretty good over here. The weather has started to get
hotter so when I am out proselyting, I feel like I am going to melt.
Not much has changed here since I talked to you guys last. I've almost
been out six months in a little over a week here. I almost finished a
fourth of my mission. So it is definitely going by in a flash. I'm
kinda insulted that Hannah and jake are going to Houston. I really
want some Shipley's and Whataburger, but all I get is Krispy Kreme and
In-n-out. I heard the Houston Astros were actually doing really good
this year which is surprising considering they haven't had a good
season in a long time. Hannah's email still didn't make much sense but
I will try to reply to it. Hope all is well with you guys.

Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment